807 Vedette Drive
Penticton, BC V2A 8Y3
Surviving Catastrophe and Living with Chronic Emotional and Physical Pain
Just One Breath (J.O.B.) is a group therapy program that synthesizes neuroscience,
bio-feedback, advanced mindfulness techniques with Dialectic Behaviour Skills to learn how to deal with chronic emotional and physical pain (CEPP). The itinerary foor the single day program will proceed as follows:
Date: Saturday March 3rd 2018
Time: 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Duration: Single day group program
Price: 90$ + GST
All registrations for this event need to be made in advance.
Start 9:30 am
- Learning Mindfulness Meditation techniques
- Being aware of the present moment.
- Paying attention to what you are experiencing right now.
- Noticing the sounds you are hearing right now, or feeling your eyes moving and blinking.
- When you practice Mindfulness, you often focus attention to things you usually ignore.
- Yoga - Targeting pain management and stress.
Lunch 12:00 pm
- Delicious Healthy Lunch in a Mindful Silence
- Looking at nutrition and how it plays a role in energy cubes.
- Enjoying every bite, being mindful of the moment.
- Practicing Mindfulness Meditation.
- A lecture with a Qi Gong Master - Targeting pain management and stress.
- Reviewing Meditation Techniques
Finishes 3:30 pm
Questions about the program, or just need something cleared up? Don't be afraid to contact us!